tiptoes

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Dinner time!

1st March 2006

me & some of my cousins ..

mummy, daddy & me..

yay..finally took a photo with you, yen!=)

Two of my male cousins..one's 27 & the other's 25 yrs old. They're rich, handsome, suave and one is a Star in HK..haha..but sorry girls, they're VERY taken..Not only are they married, they're both fathers now! That's why we were having the dinner..celebrating the belated one month birthday of one of their newborns..Savanah! Here she is..such a cutie pie! And that's her dad on the right..(shirley, judy & woon jie..here's the photo you've all been waiting for..haha);> And here's my family with the Chow family..My aunt & uncle are in their 40s but already have 2 beautiful daughters-in-law and 2 beautiful grand daughters! How lucky!
Anyz the food was GREAT! I haven't stuffed myself with such good food for a really long time.. Sharks fin, abalone, sea cucumber, goose, mushroom wrapped in beancurd skin, pomfret with salted vegetables, century egg with fried silver fish, sweet cakes & dumplings..all sorts of chinese delicacies really! I felt terribly sinful but couldn't stop eating!=P

And my aunt got all of us L'Occitane soaps as a token of appreciation for coming for the dinner..the soaps were soo fragrant! i can't bear to use them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home