tiptoes

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

drained

I'm really really tired..from all the late nights, the early mornings, the last minute cramming of facts, the non-stop worrying about my clinical tests, the fact that i need coffee to sustain me through the day, the thought of wasting such a sunny day by staying cooped up at home or in the library, the stress on everyone's faces, the growing eyebags on mine...

I am soooo looking forward to a well-deserved break! And the spoiled brat in me is just hankering after some pampering..massage, spa, retail therapy..haha. and i wanna just lie in the sun and get my melanocytes stimulated by the UV rays for all i care.

Ok enough of daydreaming and back to work...But to be honest, the more i study, the more i enjoy O&G, or more accurately, medicine in general. I love talking to patients and seeing them laugh..they're really the ones who keep me going, who remind me why i wanted to do medicine in the first place. Everyday i may go to sleep tired, and even wake up tired, but in my heart i know it'll all be worth it. Every second, every wrinkle, every worry of my little life.. it'll all be worth it, i know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home