tiptoes

Saturday, January 21, 2006

a house warming

21st Jan 2006, Saturday
Luan jie's & Julian's house warming

at a bali-resort looking house along jalan istimera, just next to jelita :)

It's family time!

Saturday, also known as salsa day for me..heh i realli look forward to my weeky salsa classes at attitude dance studio with Nic. Haha nic is a great salsa partner.. he gets the steps pretty fast! no wonder there's this other girl who's always rushing to partner him..hehe;>

And i absolutely love my salsa teacher who's called lavina but we all call her luv..she's HOT! Tall and sexy with beautiful eyes.. and she can really move her body!

This session was fun..i especially liked the enchufla move! think it'll look really nice if done fast and professionally..haha i'm sure we'll get there eventually..just need to practice more!;)

In the evening i had my cousin (luan jie's) house warming. She and her husband have the perfect family..3 very beautiful kids--a daughter and 2 sons--who are absolutely heart-melting!

luan jie and her daughter joanna

my charming nephews..christopher and matthew (who's got a way with women..watch out girls!)


It was great meeting up with all my cousins and aunties..(most of the uncles were too busy/lazy to come) I really enjoy hanging out with my cuzzies cos they're all such happy people. They enjoy great food & shopping & gossip nonstop! There's no place without loud mirthful laughter with them around..they're what i call having the SPIRIT!

woon jie and me


my lovely cousins! hmmm..where have all the guys gone? for some strange reason the guys are mostly overseas..or weren't around for the photo..hehe

And it was great meeting new people too! like jaime, this tennis pro who's only 1 yr older than me but was the first singaporean to go to the american tennis academy..she was telling me she was in the same class as andy roddick and played against the who's-who of tennis like kim clijsters! whoa..

1 Comments:

  • At 2:20 AM, Blogger stephanie said…

    oh my goodness! how could i have made such a mistake!! sorry sorry..haha better try editing it. yup i think our big family rocks! we shd have more of such gatherings=)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home