tiptoes

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Finally

Dear God


Please give me the peace to accept the things i cannot change,
the courage to change those that i can,
and the wisdom to know the difference.
Sigh..O&G is finally over..it has been a LONG and mentally, physically and emotionally draining 8 weeks..After Obs ended today, i just cried..partly cos the examiners were drilling me so unsmilingly, and partly from all the stress of the MBBS coming to an end. It didn't even hit me my posting was actually over. And i just woke up from an afternoon nap, where i was being chased for a third case write up. Ok this has got to stop..

ALrite..no point brooding over it now...At least i know i tried my best, and prepared as much as i could! heh will be going out to meet my dear gfs now! hopefully some time with the girls will cheer me up!=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home