tiptoes

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

best mum and dad

ok..oops sorry i have been totally negligent in blogging cos of mugging for patho exams, doing my UROP, preparing for overseas elective--can't believe harvard just replied--after i sent my applications EONS ago!=), etc etc..

but just wanna say a BIG 'Thank you' from the bottom of my heart to my wonderful parents.. for being sooo supportive of me going over to Boston for my overseas elective. Haha they're probably just as excited as I am..and I know the flight tickets, tuition fees and accommodation (not to mention my shopping/eating/phone expenses) are gonna add up to a frightful sum..but they are still so WONDERFUL about it! Hope I'll make full use of the elective & learn lots in massachusetts general hospital and not let them down!

and i wanna say 'Thank you' to a wonderful study partner too..who has made this whole period of studying for patho so much less lonely and boring..can't wait to cook us some dinner in new haven..haha

and lina...looking forward to spending quality time with my dear sister in sydney and auckland.. it'll be great hanging out with angela at sommerville again huh?!=) hang on..less than 2 weeks to go! Haha mummy & daddy have already checked out shows for the syndey opera house..They're such dears!;)