tiptoes

Monday, March 06, 2006

a vote to stay or change

My good friend once told me 'The one who cares the least is the one with all the power.' i think it's true to a certain extent..

oh well my problem is kinda silly i guess. today we all got to place our votes on whether to stick to the same cg or change cg. I thought about it quite alot and finally decided to stick to my cg.. after all i felt i had gotten to know the people there alot better the past year or so and i had certainly learnt alot from them. Sure it was stressful but i think pushing myself has made me a better and improved person. Most importantly, i honestly liked my cg mates quite alot..So i was kinda upset though not surprised to hear that only me & another person had voted to keep the cg..everyone else had voted a change..Sigh.
Silly of me to get upset over it, but i couldn't help feeling a tad sad for the rest of the day..

And it didn't help when i heard most of our other classmates had voted to keep the cg..Nic's cg even had a discussion and ALL unanimously voted to stay together..

Ok but i'll snap out of it..maybe all they wanted was a change..not that i mind..Look on the bright side..It's always nice to make new friends =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home