tiptoes

Sunday, September 10, 2006

happy as a lark

The end of break!

i am feeling kinda sad & wishful that hols are over..of course we can always do with longer hols. But i do feel refreshed & recharged somewhat..And i'm glad my mind has been off work the past few days..Did many things i wanted to do but never found the time to during clinical postings: Retail therapy to sooth my muggerish soul, eating to my heart's content, meeting up with friends i don't often see, spending quality time with my dear mummy, enjoying quiet late mornings lying in bed & having leisurely breakfasts while reading the papers, going to the movies, sleeping early.. yup the little things in life, which add up to fill your world with joy!

'We must dare to be happy, and dare to confess it..'
--Henri Frederic Amiel


Also, thanks to people who have made my days extra special!

Thanks dear for being such a sweet guy..Really really love my early bday present. i think it's absolutely gorgeous :)

Thanks Mummy & Tina for preparing a yummy steamboat dinner..for us & angela!
Thanks Angela for the beautiful Crabtree & Evelyn gift basket! So luxurious & pretty.. and lavendar is such a pamper-me-to sleep fragrance. Thanks very much=)


Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be. --Abraham Lincoln