tiptoes

Saturday, August 26, 2006

paeds & the pretty pond

Woah..Paediatrics is tiring, exhausting, draining...you get the idea! Just one week of it and my head is spinning! Really, there's so much to learn and re-learn i think 2 weeks is waaaay too short!!

Nonetheless i've truly enjoyed my one week at KK..the children are adorable, naughty, exasperating yet oh-so-endearing. They can be so stubborn yet so vulnerable..it's lovely to see them smile, but it's really heart-breaking to see them cry or be in pain. I think anyone who's been to the paeds wards know what i mean right??

Anyway, amidst the stress, clerking, tutorials, interactive sessions blah blah, i've found some peaceful moments alone.. and one morning a sight of great beauty greeted me..You know the pond beside KK, where the public carpark is? One morning, the pond was filled with hundreds of blooming water lilies!!! i couldn't suppress my trigger-happy nature..and started snapping away with my hp..

pretty pond pretty pond close uppretty pond even closer up