tiptoes

Sunday, August 13, 2006

i love the sea

Blading at east coast park


Yay! Blading with palm trees and the sky & sea in the background sooo made my day. When angela asked me to go blading with her & some of her work colleagues, i totally jumped at it.. though i like sleeping in on weekends.

After all it's not easy to finally find company to go east coast park (ECP) with me. Most of the time, i'll get an urge and just drive down to ecp by myself to blade by the coast..Anyz the breeze, and the unbelievable freedom you get by blading is always worth the drive down!


Well, it was--as always--an awesome day..Really, nothing beats a day by true blue natural beauty!

the tropical beach with palm trees in the foreground...how peaceful!:)

'And me, I still believe in paradise. But now at least I know its not some place you can look for, cause its not where you go. Its how you feel for a moment in your life when you're a part of something, and if you find that moment... it lasts forever... ' ----The Beach (the movie)