tiptoes

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Clarice Jie's Wedding

The Day-Part 1 (The Night-Part 2)
It was a wonderful blessed wedding and to our dearest cousin Clarice jie: Congratulations and All the Best! There were just sooo many photos! (To all my dearest cousins, msg me if u want me to email/develop any other photos for you! But my photography skills not great..so hope the professional camera crew will develop nice photos for us!!)

Tea ceremony in the morningThe big family..heh sorry tried squeezing everyone in but guess the family was too big! The couple & a bevy of the groom's best men ;>

And a row of the bride's 'best ladies'More pics of my nieces & nephews..why are there so many of them?!

this is kenneth, my latest squeeze..isn't he such a cutie?;)kieran..another cutie. his smile is gonna melt many hearts in future!kenneth & michael..

my cousin Ivan & his daughter Savannah..aren't they such a sweet father-daughter pair?And wedding collages!! i think these collages, when nicely put together, are absolutely gorgeous! Especially when they capture really happy beautiful moments...