tiptoes

Thursday, June 15, 2006

jap desserts

Azabusabo

Too bad Morton's was closed for a private event on Wednesday night..was really looking forward to the steak sandwiches and chocolate martinis Felicia told me about! Never mind Flea, we'll definitely check it out some other time k!

Anyz we chanced upon this jap dessert and tea restaurant--Azabusabo, which serves all sorts of jap desserts, green teas and also savoury food. I absolutely adore jap desserts cos i love their maccha ice cream, rice flour and sweet red bean filling (also known as anko)..

I had a kakigori..something like ice kachang (one of my all time favourite 'food') with ice cream, red bean and green tea syrup. It was delightful & refreshing! Perfect for summer=)

Flea had a really nice dessert of rice dumplings in a sea of sweet red bean filling plus maccha ice cream..Also very yummy..i couldn't help but help myself to her red beans!